Enjoy the beauty of your landscaping even at night by adding garden lighting. The most popular options for garden lights are spotlights, stake lights, or string lights—all of which can be solar or battery-powered.
- 35 Unique outdoor lighting ideas for your patio or garden
- 32 Extension Ideas for “Awning” to Shade and Enhance Your Outdoor Space
- 31 Great Ideas to Make Your Outdoor Space More Relaxing
- 32 Bathroom “Wooden Wash Basin” Design Ideas for a Stand-Out Vanity Space
- 47 Stylish Yet Affordable DIY “Sink” Ideas From Metal Barrels
When deciding on the best garden lighting options, consider your purpose. Are you seeking an ambient glow or brighter light to increase visibility along pathways and water features?
Warm, soft light is excellent for giving gardens a glow. At the same time, more significant, brighter bulbs are typically a better pick if you want to illuminate tripping hazards or keep wandering feet out of your flower beds.
Whether you have a large garden bed, vertical garden space, or container plants, get inspired with these garden lighting ideas.