Bamboo fences are a fantastic way to add a privacy perimeter that is as beautiful as it is functional.
- 34 Ideas to Decorate the Fence With “Slats” to Add Style and Privacy
- 40 Beautiful Garden Along a Fence Ideas to Beautify Your Outdoor Space
- 40 Corrugated Metal Fence Ideas to Create a Private Space With a Low Budget
- 30 Bamboo Fencing Ideas to Protect and Decorate Your Garden
- 30 Wall and Fence Design Ideas to Improve the Facade of Your Home
Bamboo has long been a building material used widely throughout Asia for its strength and flexibility and in no small part due to its abundance.
Bamboo is one of the fastest-growing trees, with some varieties growing up to an inch every forty minutes!
When harvested, the tree simply regrows the stalks, unlike other trees that die once harvested.
For this reason, bamboo is one of the most sustainable options for building your fence. Whether the wall is made out of classic stalks of bamboo tied together with wire
or you opt for smooth bamboo planks or slats, investing in bamboo is a decision you won’t regret.