Slatted fencing is an increasingly popular option amongst garden designers, allowing you to make a stylish statement while maximizing natural sunlight in your outdoor space.
- 40 Beautiful Garden Along a Fence Ideas to Beautify Your Outdoor Space
- 40 Corrugated Metal Fence Ideas to Create a Private Space With a Low Budget
- 30 Bamboo Fencing Ideas to Protect and Decorate Your Garden
- 30 Wall and Fence Design Ideas to Improve the Facade of Your Home
- 39 Cool Fence Ideas With “Colorbond Steel” to Give Your Home a Unique Character
While your fence might not be a focal point, it frames and can transform your outdoor space. Choosing the right style can add real value to your property.
The clean, straight lines of slatted fencing are undeniably eye-catching. As the sun passes across your garden, they create a pleasing, evolving pattern of light and shade throughout the day.
Then, there’s the inherent beauty of timber as a natural material — able to blend effortlessly into any surrounding.
If you’re working with a smaller space — such as a courtyard garden — horizontal slatted fencing elongates the area, providing the illusion of spaciousness.
Conventional fencing blocks out light. Since this is not true of slatted fencing, you’ll have brighter, airier, and uplifting outdoor space —great news for your garden plants as well as your well-being. You’ll enjoy your outdoor space more.