Our current article deserves the title, Christmas Decorations with Ornaments Spilled from Cups, because their image makes us think they are floating in the air and pouring ornaments.
These eye-catching Christmas arrangements are perfect for placing in your hall or as centerpieces. Although seem complicated, their elaboration is really simple and very quick to do.
Take a cup and a saucer you no longer use (you can also replace the cup with a paper bag, as shown in some images) and start creating this beautiful Christmas project for your home.
- A cup with a thin ceramic saucer (the cup should not be hefty)
- Thick and firm wire
- Christmas spheres of different sizes.
- A long strip of frost or Christmas foliage
- a piece of cardboard
- Christmas ornaments to decorate to your liking
- Hot glue
- Take the wire and bend it just as shown in the first image.
- Glue the wire into the cup, adding enough hot glue so it doesn’t come loose.
- Tape the other end of the wire to the plate. Make sure to hold it for a few minutes, so it gets better.
- Cut a strip of cardboard and glue it over the wire to make it wider (use hot glue)
- Roll the strip of glitter or Christmas foliage on the cardboard while you stick it with the hot glue until it covers everything.
- Stick the ball with hot glue on the wire already covered with glitter. Start with the larger ones and then move on to the smaller ones to fill in the gaps.
- Glue the rest of the spheres on the plate, trying to hide your chosen wire and Christmas ornaments.
Here are some examples of the result you can achieve:
It’s essential to use a lightweight mug. Otherwise, the weight will flip the whole thing. If you cannot find such a mug, a good option is to substitute it with a gift bag made of paper.