As much as you may try, you can’t avoid tackling laundry. But just the thought of separating whites and darks, loading and unloading machines, and folding it all makes anyone feel stressed.
- 18 Ideas to Decorate and Organize Your Laundry Area like a Professional
- 31 Best Ideas to Create Space Using a “Room Divider.”
- 40 Beautiful “Bathroom Tile” Ideas to Make a Small Space Feel Bigger
- 40 Design Ideas for “Double Height Space” to Wow Your Guests
- 30 Functional “Small Laundry Room” Ideas to Transform Your Limited Space
Yet it doesn’t have to be this way. You can easily manage to do laundry and possibly make it much more enjoyable if you adopt some simple design tricks to make your laundry room functional.
Especially if your space is on the small side, this collection of the best laundry room ideas is full of helpful solutions and inspiring photos of layouts that blend style and utility seamlessly.
From trendy paint colors that can make a space feel bigger to clever ways to mount drying racks and ironing boards, there’s no shortage of ideas to modernize a laundry room.
There’s room to show off your design aesthetic by upgrading cabinet hardware, experimenting with patterned wallpaper, and installing new light fixtures or window treatments.
Don’t forget to finish the look with a fantastic hamper or basket and storage containers to hold dryer sheets or stain removers.
Get ready to make the process of doing laundry more efficient!