The luxury of sitting in the greeny-filled garden with coffee in one hand and a book in the other is a dream of many. This dream seems almost impossible with modern flats in cities with small balconies.
- 31 Ideas to Create a “Small Rock Garden” to Bring Style to Your Outdoor Space
- 39 Attractive “Bamboo Fence” Ideas to Protect and Decorate Your Garden
- Resort-style Narrow House, 4.5 m Wide With a Small Pool Surrounded by Tropical Gardens
- 32 Garden Seating Ideas That Are Cosy, Stylish and Budget-friendly
- 41 DIY Chicken Feeder Ideas You Can Try This Weekend
However, with the ideas shared in this article, you can still have your very own garden, even on small balconies.
The great thing about having an outdoor garden is the aesthetic beauty that it adds to your home and its many health benefits.
Experts always recommend keeping plants in your home for fresh air and a stress-free environment. You can also grow fruits and vegetables in your modern balcony garden and save a few bucks.