There are many reasons why garden decor with stones is a fantastic addition to an outdoor space.
- 39 Small Garden Design Ideas to Style Your Space With “Stones.”
- 31 Ideas to Create a “Small Rock Garden” to Bring Style to Your Outdoor Space
- 39 Attractive “Bamboo Fence” Ideas to Protect and Decorate Your Garden
- Resort-style Narrow House, 4.5 m Wide With a Small Pool Surrounded by Tropical Gardens
- 32 Garden Seating Ideas That Are Cosy, Stylish and Budget-friendly
Whether you choose pebbles, gravel, or something a little larger, they’ll bring texture and visual interest to all features. And they’re low maintenance, too.
Stones are also super versatile and can be used in different gardens.
For instance, a few glossy, jet-black pebbles in a contemporary yard can perfectly offset porcelain paving or a sculptural water feature.
Meanwhile, honey-hued stones can complement a beach theme beautifully, while a pebble mosaic is a lovely way to add a boho twist.
So, if you’re pondering over some new garden decor ideas, then a stony approach is certainly worth considering. To help get you inspired, we’ve rounded up many eye-catching looks to try.