The dining room is your most important room at home, as it is where you eat and share family moments.
- 30 Comfortable and Cozy Attic Bedrooms Making Us Want to Move Upstairs
- How To Keep Your Home Clean And Organized For New Year
- Rooms with Little Space? 24 Ideas to Organize Small Rooms
- Beautiful and Original Designs to Implement a Spiral Staircase at Home
- 40 Mezzanine Floor Design Ideas That Will Help You Optimize Your Space
If your decoration and organization have frustrated you, here we bring you the ten golden rules to achieve them. These tips can help you a lot. Stay to meet them!
Golden rules for organizing and decorating the dining room
- To begin, it is normal for the table to be located in the center of the room and the rest of the furniture around it.
- Leave enough space to move around the table.
- Each person needs at least 60 centimeters of width at the table to be comfortable.
- Select the table tailored to your needs, tastes, and the available space. You cannot fit a gigantic table into a small space and vice versa.
- Have a storage place where you can store objects and always have them at hand.
- It is essential to have suitable chairs, proportional to the size of the table and room.
- Perfectly define your areas with visual objects, such as a rug.
- Refrain from overloading the room with unnecessary pieces that saturate the space, especially if you need more square meters.
- Make sure you put it in the right place, a strategic and practical place for each family member.
- Focus on achieving good harmony, both in furniture and in colors.
Here are some examples to guide you: