Small front garden ideas are just as important as back gardens – first impressions are oh-so-important, after all. And even if you’ve only got a tiny space, there’s still plenty of opportunity to make it count.
- Transform Your Side Yard into a Luxurious Outdoor Space
- 40 Beautiful Garden Along a Fence Ideas to Beautify Your Outdoor Space
- 41 Stunning Side Yard Seating Ideas to Help You Sit Back in Style
- 30 Ideas for Creating the Perfect Walkway in Your Yard
- 35 Unique outdoor lighting ideas for your patio or garden
Your front yard is the first thing neighbors and visitors see and is your best opportunity to create a first impression.
Traditionally, a front yard consisted of a green lawn, a few foundation shrubs, a cement driveway, and a sidewalk that leads to the front door.
This often-overlooked and underutilized outdoor space present many opportunities and unique design challenges.
Evaluate your space. What do you want your front yard to become? A functional area for lounging and playing, or simply a more visually pleasing space?
How you landscape your front yard says what you want to convey to others about your home and yard.