Many overlook the areas on either side of their house and think of them as nothing more than a pathway from the front yard to the backyard, but they have much more potential.
- 36 Ideas for Making Beautiful Use of Your “Side Yard.”
- 32 Beautiful Landscaping Ideas for “Sloped Yard” That You Should Not Miss
- 41 Stunning Side Yard Seating Ideas to Help You Sit Back in Style
- Transform Your Side Yard into a Luxurious Outdoor Space
- 30 Beautiful Small Landscaping Ideas to Inspire Your Garden Makeover
Make your side yard with a garden plot or two! You can add some great flowers to spruce up the area and add color.
If you have enough sun, vegetable gardens are a fun option to produce something delicious to toss in tonight’s salad!
Whether you have open grass or a narrow space between your house and a privacy fence, there are ways to make your side yard work for you.
Read on for some of our favorite suggestions to make the side of your house a beautiful space that expands your area to work and play.