Laser cutting is the number one choice for metal part cutting tolling regarding precision, edge quality, speed, and cost-effectiveness. The laser cutting service offers a perfect cut, even in the hardest of steels. Complex contours, small holes, and narrow strips are cut cleanly without burrs.
- 32 Extension Ideas for “Awning” to Shade and Enhance Your Outdoor Space
- 32 Garden Lighting Ideas to Illuminate Your Outdoor Space
- 31 Great Ideas to Make Your Outdoor Space More Relaxing
- 32 Bathroom “Wooden Wash Basin” Design Ideas for a Stand-Out Vanity Space
- 33 Awesome “Pergola” Ideas to Shade and Beautify Your Backyard
As you have seen, it is generally customary to make wooden pergolas. Still, we show you another option: to make laser-cut metal pergolas, which achieve a precise finish of any design.
This type of artistic metal pergolas is used to cover environments such as kitchens or bars.
This type of laser-cut metal roofing is ideal for dry or coastal climates where it does not rain.
Its precisely cut designs reflect the design on the floor, giving a fantastic atmosphere.
These pergolas are made of metal plates; laser cut into different shapes or figures.
If we paint these pergolas white, luxurious and modern styles are obtained.