Having a concrete path in the garden does not only serve to increase the visual appeal. These support us in moments of rain when the earth becomes muddy or the water stagnates. It also works to avoid mistreating the grass.
- 16 ideas of concrete planters to beautify the exterior of your house
- 30 Affordable and Practical “Concrete Kitchen” Ideas to Inspire You Perfect Cooking Space
- 20 ideas for green spaces for small patios
- 30 easy ideas to make a concrete path in your driveway or garden
- 35 Unique outdoor lighting ideas for your patio or garden
Today we bring you various ideas for concrete walkways with multiple materials. No matter how narrow or long the space is, everything is adaptable.
Always remember to choose options according to your home, decoration, and personal tastes, of course.
Ideas of concrete paths to recreate at home
Mark the space towards your favorite place at home, a special one.
Placing a path at the entrance brings a lot of personality to the facade.
Create shapes on your concrete floor.
Avoid damaging the grass.
Combine concrete with grass in different ways.
You can create the shapes you want.