You don’t have to spend all your green for better curb appeal. Beautiful landscapes may look expensive, but an eye-popping yard can be budget-friendly, too.
- 42 Beautiful “Landscaping Along a Fence” Ideas to Make the Best of Your Outdoor Space
- 30 Smart Landscaping Ideas to Make the Best of Your Outdoor Space
- 32 Extension Ideas for “Awning” to Shade and Enhance Your Outdoor Space
- 32 Garden Lighting Ideas to Illuminate Your Outdoor Space
- 31 Great Ideas to Make Your Outdoor Space More Relaxing
Recycle an old watering can, lay down free mulch, and hang some string lights, and you can create a charming, cozy yard at little to no cost.
You’ll whiz through cheap DIY projects if you’re crafty and good with tools.
These 35 cheap landscaping ideas will inspire you. So, don’t raid your savings account. Grab your sun hat, slip on those garden boots, and improve your yard’s look and feel.