Try these practical DIY Cinder Block Ideas to give your yard an elegant look! These are easy to complete, cost less, and add an instant appeal!
- 30 Brilliant “DIY Cinder Block” Ideas for Your Garden
- 30 Stunning “Rose Garden” Ideas for Your Backyard
- 36 designs of planters and vertical gardens that do not need much space and look spectacular
- 35 Charming Brick Path Ideas to Inspire You
- 39 Cool Fence Ideas With “Colorbond Steel” to Give Your Home a Unique Character
Cinder blocks are made from cement and coal ash. Concrete blocks are made of cement, sand, gravel, and cinders.
Cinder blocks are, on average, 10 pounds lighter than concrete blocks, so keep that in mind when planning your next DIY project. These two types of blocks come in a standard rectangular shape.
Cinder block gardens are a great way to grow fresh vegetables and flowers in a small space. These blocks are inexpensive and can create many different styles and patterns.
We will show you how they can be used to create garden beds, planters, retaining walls, outdoor decorative accents, and more below.