We know that one of the last places you would expect to use concrete is in the bathroom, but today designers are embracing this material as a twist on innovation.
- 51 Smart Ideas to Divide Your Bathroom’s Wet & Dry Zones With Concrete Walls
- 30 Affordable and Practical “Concrete Kitchen” Ideas to Inspire You Perfect Cooking Space
- 40 Beautiful “Bathroom Tile” Ideas to Make a Small Space Feel Bigger
- 31 Most Enchanting “Modern Bathroom” Ideas That Will Inspire You
- Sheet bathrooms: an economical option with rustic and beautiful designs
Is it the same concrete used to build a house? Not exactly, but it has the same characteristics.
It was taken as an inspiration to make it one of the most vital and unique options for vanity surfaces.
It is a very durable material.
Concrete has been designed not only for industrial uses but also for interior design.
And if you think that this material looks a little out of place to fit into the interior design, now it is entirely different.
Concrete vanities have become one of the basics for minimalist bathrooms.
Here are some images to inspire you: