Vertical gardening: Make the most of a small garden, backyard, front porch, or other space using planters, trellis, and more for DIY displays that are cheap and easy to create.
- 36 designs of planters and vertical gardens that do not need much space and look spectacular
- 30 Stunning “Rose Garden” Ideas for Your Backyard
- 35 Charming Brick Path Ideas to Inspire You
- 39 Cool Fence Ideas With “Colorbond Steel” to Give Your Home a Unique Character
- 30 Brilliant “DIY Cinder Block” Ideas for Your Garden
Vertical gardens are a fantastic way to beautify walls and any small space, for that matter – inside or out.
Using the vertical plane for planting offers the opportunity to make the most of walls, fences, and barriers to growing everything from vegetables to perennial plants.
Plus, it’s budget-friendly if you want to do a little DIY. Knowing how to create a vertical garden is especially useful and one of the more creative garden ideas too,
which can be carried across into courtyards, backyards, balconies, front porches, larger outdoor spaces, and even into the home.